Countering the Counter-Missionaries [22 mp3 Direct Download]
Note: This resource is not shipped. You will be sent a confirmation email, followed by a second email containing all 22 sessions. (If not received within 3 hours of purchase, please check your Spam folder)
Do you have questions about the Messianic credentials of Yeshua? Do you need in-depth, intellectually sound responses to the objections posed by traditional Judaism?
For the first time, there is a comprehensive DVD/CD series devoted exclusively to countering the counter-missionaries. This series provides more than 20 hours of teaching, grounded in solid biblical and Jewish scholarship, that responds to all the major objections brought against the Messiahship of Jesus, demonstrating from the Scriptures that he is the promised Redeemer of the Jewish people and the Savior of the world.
An important resource that will be a great faith builder for those who are struggling, a great outreach tool for those who are seeking, and a great source of edification and enrichment for those who are involved in Jewish evangelism and for all those who love the Word.
Dr. Michael L. Brown holds a Ph. D. in Near Eastern Languages and Literature from New York University. He is the author of the highly-acclaimed multi-volume series Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus and is a contributor to the Oxford Dictionary of Jewish Religion, the Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament, and The New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology and Exegesis. He is widely considered to be the foremost Messianic Jewish apologist today.
• The Evidence of Messianic Prophecy
• Counter-missionary Challenges to the book of Matthew
• Mistranslations in the New Testament?
• The Qualifications for Messiah
• The Temple, Blood Atonement, and Sacrifice
• The Atoning Power of the Death of the Righteous
• The Complex Unity of God
• The Personality of the Holy Spirit
• The Ongoing Relevance of Torah
• The Jewishness of the New Testament
• The Reliability of the New Testament
• Jewish Tradition, Rabbinic Authority, and the Oral Law
• God's Redemptive Purpose for the Jewish People